Conditions of entry
PARTICIPANTS: Amateurs and professionnals from all parts of the world.
- a) NEW TENDENCIES
- b) LIFE
SECTION: MONOCHROME PRINT (for both subjects)
Presentation: Maximum size 40x50cm, includeing passpartout.
Number of entries: Maximum four(4) per author and subject.
Details:On the back of each print the title of the work, the autor's
name, the address and the country must be indicated.
Address to which the works should be sent:
FOTO KINO KLUB "NOVI BEOGRAD"
Bulevar AVNOJ-a 166, P.P. 131
ENTRY FEE: FREE
containing reproductions of all prize awarded works will be sent to all
- - Closing date for entry 01.03.1996.
- - Selection date 08-10.03.1996.
- - Notification posted 20.03.1996.
- - Exhibition 11-25.04.1996.
- - All entryes posted 25.05.1996.
- - Catalogue posted 25.05.1996.
- Two (2) gold medals FIAP
- Two (2) silver medals FIAP
- Two (2) bronze medals FIAP
- Two (2) gold medals FCCNB
- Two (2) silver medealje FCCNB
- Two (2) bronze medals FCCNB
- Two (2) Medallions of City Hall of New Belgrade
- Six (6) FIAP honours ribbons
ENRIK PAMIES, MFIAP, president of FIAP (Spanija)
ALBANO SGARBI, HON EFIAP, membre of the Board of FIAP (San Marino)
MILAN ALEKSIC, MFA (Yugoslavia)
The Organiser reserves the right to use the work for competition advertising
and the catalogue purposes, the name of the author being mentioned at all
The Organiser will not be responsable for damage or loss of the sent works
which he will handle with upmost care.
The decision of the Jury is final.