|Bahus War Diary - A personal view|
|WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?
For a few days there was nothing exceptional in the letters to the editor of the so-called newspaper San Francisco Chronicle. But than, on April 16th.1999. all of a sudden they printed three letters in a row that seriously question the sanity of those who wrote them as well as the mental health of the editors that are responsible for this unexpected shock to my system. I mean, have anyone listened to Bill Clinton's speech where he went to extreme length to explain to us why we are in Kosovo? And in spite of Mr. President's effort, there are still individuals who question the motives, and the reasons that he listed for our intervention in the Balkans! Shame on them. Let's strip them of the American citizenship, which is probably the worst punishment that a human being can be exposed to!
Here are those three letters and you see for yourself:
1. WHAT THE US COULD 'WIN' IN KOSOVO
Editor - For those who say "Now that we're in it, let's win it," I would like to pinpoint exactly what we can win:
1. Major casualties of American soldiers
2. The need to rebuild Kosovo at a cost of uncalculated billions of American taxpayer dollars.
3. The need to police an area on foreign soil where deep hatreds spill over artificially created boundaries.
4. The undying hatred of millions of Serbs who don't like Milosevic but are being pounded into death and destruction by our military.
5. The growing anger and fear of the Russian people, whose very unstable leadership still sits on several thousand nuclear bombs.
6. A group of European allies whose loyalty to US policies could disappear if forced to make serious sacrifices.
Who needs this kind
|Copyright © 1999 Bahus Enterprises|