Plans for 1997.
Gid has a very ambicious programme for this year. Besides the already
started long-lastig researches, many others have been planned, including
the projects in cooperation with other associations
- Belgrade geography school
- Within the project of Young researchers of Belgrade, there will be
lectures of cartography, topography, geomorphology, climatology,
meteorology, demography, geographic information systems... The
realisation has been planned for the begining of the year.
- Weekend researches for the students of the faculty of geography
- Researches near Belgrade (Obedsa bara, Deliblatska pescara, Rajac...).
More info can be found into this presentation and on the panel at
Geographical faculty of Belgrade.
- Sombor '97
- The countinuation of the five-year research of Backi Monostor and its
surrounding (third year). New projects can be proposed if they can be
realised until '99. The realisation from 10. to 25. july.
- Obedska bara
- One-year project on hydrology. Closed type. Participants: five students
- The project reserved for the highschoolers of GID. The project will be
introduction to exploring terraine and methodes of geomorphological
researches. All the expenses are borne by participants. The realisation
in the autumn.
- Valjevske plainine
- In cooperation with AR "Vladimir Mandic - Manda". Purpose is publishing
a brochure on the mountains of Valjevo. Detailed revision of archives
and doing the missing projects are planned. Applies to AR "V. M. Manda".
The time is not determined.
- Jelasnicka klisura
- New long-lasting project of GID. Realisation in cooperation with public
company "Srbija-sume". First examination fo terraine will be at beggining
of april. The project will be realised from 1. to 7. july.
- Country tourism
- Inquiring in villages arround Uzice and Valjevo. Publishing of a
monography is planned. About ten researchers will participate. Comercial
- Spas of Serbia
- Inquiring the guests in the cooperation with Tourist organisation of
Serbia. Publishing brochures and tourist guides is planned. Comercial