2) Eternal nothingness is OK if you're dressed for it. W.allen
3) The lion and the calf shall lie down together but the calf won't get much sleep. W.Allen
4) Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons. W.Allen
5) The future is not what it was. A.Clark
6) Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence. W.H.Auden
7) BORE - a person who talks when you wish him to listen. A.Bierce
8) BRAIN - an apparatus with which we think that we think. A.Bierce
9) CANNON - an instrument employed in the rectification of national boundaries. A.Bierce
10) FUTURE - that period of time in which our affairs prosper, our friends are true and our happiness is assured. A.Bierce
11) PEACE - in international affairs, a period of cheating between two periods of fighting. A.Bierce
12) RIOT - a popular entertainement given to the military by innocent bystanders. A.Bierce
13) Play it, Sam. Play "As Times Goes By". H.Bogart
14) Play it again, Sam. I.Bergman
15) All I need to make a comedy is a park, a policeman and a pretty girl. C.Chaplin
16) I don't believe in mathematics. A.Einstein
17) Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. A.Einstein
18) Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. J.F.Kennedy
19) Either he's dead or my watch has stopped. G.Marx
20) Any man who says he can see through a woman is missing a lot. G.Marx
21) I never forget a face, but I'll make an exception in your case. G.Marx
22) Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member. G.Marx
24) Everything is funny as long as it's happening to someone else.
25) God is dead - Nietzsche. Nietzsche is dead - God.
26) Is there intelligent life on Earth ? Yes, but I'm only visiting.
27) Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
28) When I'm good I'm very very good, but when I'm bad I'm better. Mae West
29) Sometimes you can't prove it. You need to do it.
30) I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
31) In the beginning the Universe was created... This made a lot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. D.Adams
32) There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. D.Adams
33) It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. D.Adams