Re: Gruesse

Nikola Stankovic (nikola@yurope.com)
Sun, 8 Dec 1996 16:53:15 -0800

At 12:12 PM 12/8/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Aus deutschland begruesse ich Sie herzlich.
>
>Fuer meine bekannte drucke ich Ihre Artikel in serbischer Sprache aus.
>Doch leider finde ich Ihre Seiten nicht in deutscher Sprache, oder ich
>weiss nicht wie das geht. Vielleicht gibt es eine Moeglichkeit, und Sie
>koennen mir schreiben wie ich das machen soll. Fuer Ihre antwort im
>voraus meinen besten Dank.
>
>Ihr
>Walter Schnur

Sorry, I do understand what you are saying, but my German isn't good enough
for me to feel confident writing a reply in Deutsch (especially since I am
sending
a copy of this letter to my former German professor -- he would never forgive me
missing cases and tenses :)

No, you are not mistaken, we do not have articles in German, and very few do
we have
in English. We are very glad you found about us in Germany, and if we had the
opportunity we would translate our news clips into German, but just do not have
the resources for such a thing at this time (in fact, we have almost no
resources).

Thanks for your e-mail and support.

Best wishes,

Nikola Stankovic